A well renowned and extremely successful Fund is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their EA population. The London team is made up of 15 Executive Assistants who are incredibly close and supportive of one another, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be part of an established EA community.
About the role:
Based within their fast-paced deals team the role of Executive Assistant is to provide first-class support to a team of 5-8 executives, organising their activities. Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Complex diary management and scheduling, working across multiple geographies and time zones
• Setting up video conference, conference calls and meetings
• Prepare travel itineraries for team members including the booking of flights, accommodation, taxies, trains, and other reservations (restaurant, venue, etc)
• Prepare, reconcile, and submit all required documentation for expense reimbursement in alignment with company travel and expenses policies
• Assist with the preparation, review and/or assembly of documents using any combination of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and/or Excel
• Preparation of materials for client events and meetings
• Managing expectations with the rest of the team and externally
• Manage and/or assist with ad-hoc projects as required
• Provide back-up cover as required for larger pool of secretaries in London office
Who are we looking for?
You must be a strong team player. We are looking for someone who has a solid work ethic, feels loyal to the company and team, and also flexible and adaptable to meet the needs and working styles of different people. This can be a very fast paced environment when there are Live-deals taking place and you will ned to be resilient and have the ability to work under pressure. A positive and upbeat attitude goes along way along with excellent communication skills as this role will require extensive liaison with senior level stakeholders and the internal team.
Roles at this firm don’t come up very often and to be in with an opportunity to interview, please send your CV today!