One of The West End’s leading Hedge Funds are recruiting! This is a true right hand support role, a real lynchpin to the business and ideal for someone with previous experience in office administration, preferably within the finance or investment sector, but relevant sector backroad is not essential. As the Team Assistant you will have diverse responsibilities and this is genuinely an amazing opportunity to build your career in executive support.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who loves going above and beyond and going the extra mile is crucial. You will have solid experience and this would be perfect for a second jobber looking for the next step and ready to take on more responsibility. You can really make a difference here, bring new ideas and really put your stamp on things. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Scheduling meetings and appointments
• Booking domestic and international travel
• Ordering stationary and dealing with suppliers
• Working alongside the Office Manager to plan events
• Some meet and greet and ensuring visiting clients and guests are given a 5 star service
• General ad-hoc office administration
Working for this well known Hedge Fund will be a great CV builder and will also give you the opportunity for internal promotions and career development. You will be working with a team that is at the heart of the business. If you have an enthusiastic attitude with a desire to work for a real slick operation then please apply immediately to not miss out!