Reporting to Investment Support Team Leader the Private Equity Team Assistant will be responsible for supporting a team of 6 private equity professionals.
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to a team of 5-6 investment analysts, eg
o Phone cover, diary management, Webex, booking meetings, arranging travel/visas, setting up meeting rooms
o Collate information for weekly schedules for internal distribution
o Reconciliation of expense forms
o Provide admin support to overseas guests while they are at the London office
o Assist and maintain filing system, online and in the office
• Supporting the investment team with legal documents (non-disclosure agreements, subscription documents, etc.) as needed.
• Support with presentation editing and publishing.
• Providing backup to Real Estate and Public Equity assistants
• Assist and support eFront (internal database system), eg
o Assist in filing legal and financial reports into efront and maintaining spread sheet
o Liaising with fund managers to ensure receipt of latest monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual reports
• Team administration support experience in an investment or finance company
• Professional, discreet, self-starter
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Willing to learn, flexible
• Team oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
• Keen eye for detail; numerically inclined would be highly advantageous
• Strong Microsoft Office experience specifically in PowerPoint and Excel with databases knowledge desirable
• Able to work under pressure at short notice
• Degree qualification or equivalent.