Senior Press & PR Officer - Homeless Charity
Senior Press & PR Officer
£31,142.00 pro rata
Part-time, 22.5 hours per week
Are you a PR Officer looking for a part-time role? Do you have experience of leading PR campaigns?
We are looking for a Part Time Senior Press and PR Officer to join a busy press office to help deliver a communications strategy and support some exciting projects. You'll also be leading on day-to-day PR activity, you’ll also be integral to this charity’s work to grow their influence and brand nationally and in the communities where they work.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Significant PR and media relations experience having worked on delivering successful campaigns ideally in either public/third sector or agency-side
• Experience of gathering and publishing impactful content, including real life stories, photos, videos and online copy
• Work on pitching stories for high profile media campaigns and an excellent instinct for spotting a good national media opportunity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in a clear, meaningful and effective way
• The ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, and work effectively under pressure
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!