Are you a Personal Assistant that thrives on challenges? Are you a highly proactive, dynamic in your approach that looking to work in a driven and progressive environment?
We have just taken on a new role for a degree educated Personal Assistant to join a fun, energetic world famous brand. They are leaders in the work that they do and you will be joining a team of high achievers who are incredibly hard working and dedicated - they are the best in the industry!
Based in the heart of Covent Garden with outdoor roof terrace you will be supporting a fast paced consulting team and there will lots of scope to get involved with projects and assisting with client work.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Diary management, and working to tight deadlines across multiple time zones
• Attending client meetings where necessary to minute, monitor and take actions
• Working closely with other members of the PA and project management team to assist in the smooth running of projects
• Arranging client events
• 25 days holiday
• Discretionary annual bonus
• Free lunch provided daily
• Flexible working (core hours 9am-5pm)
• £1000 lifestyle benefit
• Gym membership
• Private medical insurance
• £500 annual training and development budget..and much more!
We are seeking someone who is dedicated and committed, with relevant PA experience looking for their next step in their career. Roles here don't come up very often so If sounds like what you have been looking for, APPLY today!.