Executive Assistant | Private Equity
We have just onboarded an excellent new role for an Executive Assistant to join one of our top Private Equity clients. Based in amazing offices in the West End, this internationally renowned Private Equity investor have a busy team of investment professionals requiring a high quality EA, due to their fast pace of growth!
The day-to-day role:
• Extensive global diary management
• Travel Management - prepare travel itineraries for team members including the booking of flights and accommodation across time zones - with constant changes
• Arranging breakfasts, lunches and dinners and booking suitable restaurants and venues
• Assist with the preparation of high quality PowerPoint decks
• Timely and accurate expenses management
• Manage and/or assist with ad-hoc projects as required
• Proof reading documents before submission
• Provide back up cover as required for larger pool of EAs in the office
Who we are looking for?
An EA with experience in private equity or similar financial or professional services /consulting with exacting standards, polished, well-spoken and articulate able to communicate at all levels. Sharp attention to detail with an ability to prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously. You will be either degree educated or of graduate calibre with a passion for high quality outputs!