Calling all immediately available Office Administrator's for a temp to perm opportunity!!
Do you have experience providing administrative support within a corporate setting and looking to develop your skills and take a step up? Do you have a reputation as being the office whizz on Excel and PowerPoint? If so then read on as this role might just be for you...!
Our client, a highly reputable Financial Services company based in the heart of the City, are seeking an experienced and highly professional Administrator to provide crucial support to the Senior EA’s and support with general office duties. The environment is very warm and supportive, and the EA's are looking for someone that they can rely upon to pick up on extra tasks. In return, they will support you with your own career development where you can take on more responsibility as you grow.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Meeting and greeting clients, providing refreshments, refreshing meeting rooms.
• Receptionist duties
• Provide support with booking travel for the Associates
• Support the EA’s with expenses
• General administrative duties - filing, scanning, proofreading, updating records on internal systems, sorting incoming correspondence
• Producing PowerPoint presentations and updating Excel records.
• Supporting the EA’s with arranging annual events
Please APPLY today!