PA/ Office Manager
Our client is a media tech organisation based in central London and looking to hire a PA/Office Manager to provide support to the London office! The office environment is creative with breakout areas, Ping-Pong tables and the fridge is always stocked with snacks, fruit and beers!
They are looking for a motivated PA/Office Manager to provide support to the London office and ensure everything is running smoothly as well as provide executive level assistance to the SVP of International Sales, and the VP of International Marketing.
This position provides an exceptional opportunity to participate in a wide variety of confidential administrative and strategic tasks in support of overall business objectives.
• Manage daily, weekly and monthly schedules; coordinate schedules across multiple time zones.
• Coordinate and oversee complex international travel arrangements.
• Collect all travel-related expense receipts and prepare expense reports.
• Coordinate and oversee arrangements and materials for board meetings, company meetings and events
• Coordinate, accept, and greet visitors in a courteous and professional way
• Field and answer questions from employees and visitors
• Stock and maintain office supplies needed in Supply Room and other key locations in the office
The ideal person is someone with demonstrated experience as a client facing PA/Office Manager with great passion for their work, and an interest in participating in a fast moving, high-growth publicly traded global company.
If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply!