Media and Communications Manager - Faith based charity
Media and Communications Manager
up to £50,000
Are you an experienced senior communications and media professional who is passionate about delivering an organisation's mission and key communication messages? Are you interested in working for a faith-based organisation?
Working with this faith-based organisation, you will be working with the key stakeholders to devise a communications strategy covering both internal and external communications - using print, online and social media channels. You will be raising the profile of the charity in Britain and build strong relationships with media and press contacts within faith-based and secular outlets and managing all communications campaigns and reports.
Skills / experience required:
• Excellent clear and concise communication skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge of the Catholic Church in England and Wales and / or sympathy with the charity’s mission
• Track record in delivering an effective communications strategy
• Strong stakeholder management and ability to work collaboratively with people across different workstreams
• Excellent ability to write creative content and get a story told
• Self-motivated and committed to working flexibly to meet deadlines
Do you have the required skills and experience? Apply today!