Business Support Assistant
Do you have experience as a Business Support Assistant within a not for profit organisation? If so, read on as this may be the role for you.
Our client is a well-known, not for profit organisation, they are currently seeking an experienced and highly professional Business Support Assistant to support their head office. This is a temporary on going, long term assignment to start immediately.
Your duties include:
- General administrative duties; filing, scanning, proofreading, updating records on internal systems, sorting incoming correspondence.
- Creating reports from research findings.
- Creating and monitoring trackers on Excel to track progress against targets and deadlines.
- Sitting within meetings and minute taking.
- Diary management
- Undertake statistical analysis and research.
- Ad-hoc support as required.
We are seeking a reliable and hard-working Business Support Assistant with strong Microsoft skills, inclusive of Word and Excel. You must have excellent communication skills and a good eye for detail. If you an experienced Business Support Assistant available to start as soon as possible, please apply today!