Are you an EA available to start immediately? If so, read on as we are currently recruiting for a float EA on behalf of a leading executive search firm based in stunning offices in Central London.
The company is strongly committed to providing high quality, long lasting relationships with a range of organisations, from blue-chip giants, to non-profit and creative industry leaders. Working for this high-energy, forward-thinking firm means you will be able to get stuck into projects and sink your teeth into a range of tasks from day one!
Your duties will include:
• Liaising with senior-level clients and arranging interviews for candidates.
• Complex diary management – includes travel arrangements.
• Project administration - navigating the company database, preparing client and candidate reports, liaising with the Finance department.
• Business development activities – arranging client events, meetings, preparing marketing materials, preparing PowerPoint presentations for client pitches.
• General ad-hoc administrative support where required.
The ideal candidate will have a university degree with experience in Executive Search, as well as excellent attention to detail with flexibility to take on new tasks. The successful candidate must be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines is essential, as well as a hunger to develop professionally within a team-based environment.
So, if you are an experienced Executive Search EA available to start a new role immediatly, please APPLY today!