Website and Digital Media Manager
Website and Digital Media Manager – Faith based charity
£40,000 and £45,000
Fixed term Contract (at least one year)
Do you have experience of using digital and social media effectively to deliver an organisation’s mission and key communication messages? Are you interested in working for a faith based organisation?
Working with this faith based organisation, your responsibility will be to ensure the web and digital presence of this charity is of high quality, enjoys maximum profile, is inspiring to users, and properly presents the charities mission. You will create work plans and schedules for all digital content and produce content including video, audio, images and text. Develop a portal to link effectively with other sites as well as a briefing and loop back system for internal stakeholders to contribute to the online content. In addition to this you will select and engage appropriate designers and developers, where necessary and commission content from writers, academics, artists and internal stakeholders.
• Knowledgeable about the Catholic Church in England and Wales.
• Excellent track record in website development and maintenance including experience of using content management systems.
• Knowledge of Drupal and WordPress.
• Ability to write, produce and source excellent and attractive copy.
• Demonstrable experience of working on campaigns and/or achieve engagement through digital platforms to increase profile and audience.
• Able to engage collaboratively with a wide cross section of internal stakeholders achieving buy-in to proposed developments and/or change.
• Able to manage a budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
If this sounds like you, apply today!