£22,000 - £24,000
Have you got experience of working in an administrative or customer service focused role? Want to kickstart your career in the charity sector?
The successful applicant will grow Individual Giving activity and income, focusing specifically on In Memory donors. You will deal with income enquiries from families who want to support the charity either through their own event or one of the charities challenge events. Including inspiring new supporters and dealing with complaints and queries. The role will also initiate and maintain excellent external relationships, such as supporters, printers, designers and challenge event companies.
• Brilliant interpersonal skills and first-class stewardship skills.
• Previous experience of working in an administrative role.
• Ability to provide excellent donor care, including dealing with complaints and queries.
• Ability to show empathy and sympathise with people who have been through a very difficult period in their lives.
• Previous experience of the using Raiser’s Edge database or any other database/s.
Does this sound like you, Apply Now!