£33,000 - £36,000
Are you a Communications Manager with experience of leading marketing campaigns to a high standard?
The post holder will work with the Director of Development and other to develop and implement both internal and external marketing strategies to reach identified key stakeholder audiences, ensuring core work is promoted to underpin fundraising efforts. You will be primarily responsible for promoting and communicating the charity’s work and services to the stakeholder groups; working within the social media strategy to maximise potential reach; to manage the website; manage fundraising campaigns. Including writing and producing supporter marketing and media materials.
• At least 3 years’ experience of leading PR/Marketing campaigns
• A high level of communications experience, preferably in the not for profit sector
• Ability to write clear and jargon-free copy reflecting the brand and values of the charity; to edit and proofread to a high level of accuracy
• Ability to deliver innovative and strategic productions
• Experience of setting up and maintaining websites/blogs and social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc
• Ability to produce analytical reports to shape the direction of future strategic decisions and measure effectiveness.
If you’ve got the relevant experience required, apply today!