Head of Programme Funding
Head of Programme Funding – International Children’s charity
£50,000 per annum
Are you a collaborative leader with experience dealing with fundraising transformation?
This role will shape change for charity, the successful applicant will lead and bring together both fundraising and programmes teams to work as a collective in order to create a positive impact in the UK and Internationally. You will support and manage 3 fundraisers to generate income from trusts, foundations and institutional donors. In this strategic role, you will also work closely with the heads of programmes for the UK and internationally to innovate new funding needs.
• A proven track record of personal success within a senior trust and statutory fundraising role, generating over £500,000 from sources such as DFID, EU, lottery and other major international and bi-lateral funders, and an in-depth understanding of the current UK and International fundraising environment.
• Experience of working collaboratively and diplomatically across teams to develop and implement strategic plans and a proven ability to drive changes to ways of working and behaviours.
• Experience of positive staff management and the ability to lead, direct, motivate and coach a team in a pressured, target driven environment.
• Significant experience in successfully leading complex bid development and assessment meetings with funders, and a demonstrable track record in finding innovative ways to profitably manage high level relationships.
• Highly developed analytical skills to set, manage and control team budgets and forecasts and interpret numerical data.
Have you got all the required experience? Apply today!