Clinical Operations and Development Manager - Maine Charity
Clinical Operations and Development Manager
£45,000 pro rata
3 or 4 days per week
Are you a passionate and independent self-starter?
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on strategic growth, community engagement, service delivery and financial sustainability plus the development and management of this charities policies and procedures. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to establish themselves as a business development and operations professional. Overseeing provision of child and adolescent psychotherapy and counselling with regard to managing outreach, delivery and client services. Managing the placement of trainees in local schools, including collating data and information, evaluating, monitoring and assessing the delivery of services.
• Experience of business development in Children’s Services or a related setting such as social care, health, education, public sector contracting etc would be desirable.
• Ability to prepare tenders and grant applications, to secure financial sustainability of the service when applicable
• Ability to deliver presentations in a clear, concise and professional manner, using appropriate technology.
• Marketing experience and proven track record in the procurement of new business/clients in order to grow the organisation.
• Experience of managing budgets, spread sheets and financial figures on Excel and Sage.
• Experience of managing a team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, empathy and interest in mental health.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!