Do you have experience as a Legal Secretary? Are you looking for temporary work in London this July? Please continue reading…
Our client, a highly reputable law firm based West London, is seeking a reliable and highly polished Legal Secretary to provide crucial support to their Associates on a temporary basis. You will be working closely with their team of professionals, all the way up to Partner level, covering a range of secretarial duties.
• Diary and inbox management
• Drafting correspondence and legal documents
• Creating standardised documents via audio and copy typing
• Amending and proofreading documents
• Coordinating the booking of meeting rooms, preparing meeting materials
• Travel arrangements – including flights, transport, accommodation, itineraries
• Liaising with clients – via telephone, email and in person
• Database and electronic filing management, archiving files
• Ensuring accurate records are maintained and updated
• Ad-hoc administration to support senior executives
You will be a highly capable and articulate Legal Secretary who has immaculate communication skills, alongside fast and accurate typing skills (as audio typing will be an integral part of your role). You must be well-presented and have prior experience in a similar role within a legal setting. Our client is looking for someone who can show initiative and is not afraid of juggling multiple tasks at once, hence good time management is essential.
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary available for temporary work and can commute easily to the West London, please APPLY today!