Temporary HR Advisor
Are you a commercially savvy and engaging Senior HR Advisor? Are you able to hit the ground running to provide a full generalist support to your client group and taking the lead on coaching and guiding line managers? Are you immediately available with seniority and high level HR experience?
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and engaging HR team within a global consulting firm. You will manage a client group across various UK and International locations and have a high touch approach to partnering with the business and galvanise line managers to engaging best practice.
This is a temporary role however there is a permanent opportunity available should you be looking and this role be the right fit for you.
• Coordinate and take responsibility for full employee life cycle across your client group from recruitment to exit
• Manage the PDP plan for your client group, ensuring all necessary training and outcomes are fit for purpose and followed through
• Guide and lead on Employee Relations activities including performance management, grievances and disciplinaries
• Manage the recruitment and onboarding process
• Produce monthly data and reports for the board
• Administer company benefits
• Manage a high energy and engaging induction process
• Coordinate payroll
• Coordinate all new starter and leaver processes
• Support and cover for your fellow HR Officers as needed, ensuring a collegiate and joined up approach
• Assist with a wide range of HR Projects with a great attitude to delivering best in class service.
The above are just some of the duties you will carry out in your role, this is a high touch, high impact and varied position for a standout HR Advisor.
You will ideally be CIPD qualified but candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
Based a short walk from East Croydon station, in stunning new offices, this is a role that really could be everything you are looking for!