Are you a commercially savvy and engaging Senior HR Advisor? Do you enjoy providing a full generalist support to your client group and taking the lead on coaching and guiding line managers?
Based in Croydon, this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic HR team, reporting into a fantastic head of HR within a global consulting firm and provide a seamless end to end HR service to a diverse client group. You will manage a client group across various UK and International locations and have a high touch approach to partnering with the business and galvanise line managers to engaging best practice.
• Coordinate and take responsibility for full employee life cycle across your client group from recruitment to exit
• Manage the PDP plan for your client group, ensuring all necessary training and outcomes are fit for purpose and followed through
• Guide and lead on Employee Relations activities including performance management, grievances and disciplinaries
• Manage the recruitment and onboarding process
• Produce monthly data and reports for the board
• Administer company benefits
• Manage a high energy and engaging induction process
• Coordinate payroll
• Coordinate all new starter and leaver processes
• Support and cover for your fellow HR Officers as needed, ensuring a collegiate and joined up approach
• Assist with a wide range of HR Projects with a great attitude to delivering best in class service.
The above are just some of the duties you will carry out in your role, this is a high touch, high impact and varied position for a standout HR Advisor.
You will ideally be CIPD qualified but candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
If you are immediately available that is advantageous, additionally for the right candidate we are happy to allow for notice periods.
Based a short walk from East Croydon station, in stunning new offices, this is a role that really could be everything you are looking for!