Fundraising Executive - Leading Children's Charity
£26,000 - £28,000
1 year Fixed Term Contract
Do you have experience working in a fundraising or sales/customer facing environment?
The successful applicant will be responsible for both identifying and maintaining key community relationships with supporters, community groups, companies, individuals and patient family members. They will have the ability to identify and seize opportunities to bring in new business for the Community Fundraising team and provide excellent stewardship to maximise conversion to gift, donor retention and re-engagement. This role will also involve managing volunteers and work with other teams in the Community Fundraising department and across the charity to provide opportunities for our supporters to engage in new ways. The post holder will also provide monthly commentary on income and expenditure for accounts and other areas as required.
• Experience in a supporter-facing fundraising role or any sales-focused/customer-facing role/ target-driven.
• A proven track record of or ability to secure new business from community audiences
• Experience of providing excellent account management to high value community-type relationships.
• Demonstrable experience in and a working knowledge of the principles of high-quality donor/customer care and stewardship.
• A high level of communication skills (verbal & written) and confident in liaising with all stakeholders
• The ability to work effectively CRM (Salesforce), analysing information and reporting on KPI`s.
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!