Supporter Communications Officer
Are you an experienced communications assistant looking for a new challenge in a charitable company that puts people first? Do you have a creative streak to let loose? Can you write online with a flourish of design? Are you ace at spelling, as well as story-telling? If so, then read on, as we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is a well-known charity located in East London and they are currently looking for a Communications Officer to join their Individual Giving Team (fundraising). This is a temporary long term assignment to start immediately.
- Work with other designers to develop impactful materials within the time limit and budget.
- Ensure all scheduled communications are running on time.
- Actively developing and maintain and information about current projects.
- Manage relationships with any external parties such as telemarketing agencies or creative agencies.
- Ad-hoc support to the team as required.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in managing a direct marketing based communications programme as well as using different marketing channels. It is vital for the candidate to have used either Raisers Edge or any other fundraising database. As well as this, it is imperative the successful candidate has strong project management, time management and organisational skills as these projects can be time critical.
So, if you have an eye for detail and are looking for an exciting new challenge with the experience required, please apply now as this role could be yours tomorrow!