Are you looking for a fun place to work? Are you looking to work for a company where you are rewarded and recognised for your commitment? Then look no further! We are looking for a career driven and ambitious graduate to join one of our favourite clients. They have a brilliant team in place but they are ambitious to keep growing and are seeking a Research Consultant to play a key role in supporting their Hospitality practice. This is one of the most important practice areas in the business with clients based throughout the world and include some of the largest and most prestigious Hotel Groups and Leisure groups in the industry. There is a potential to travel, and the team have recently travelled to the Seychelles, South Africa, Alaska, Atlanta, Doha, Spain, Canada, New York, Dallas, Sydney, Dubai and many more locations!
You will fundamentally be supporting the practice area and undertaking any work connected with client work. Your duties will include some of the following:
• To assist Consultants to deliver on client assignments.
• To conduct complete market mapping and research is exceptionally accurate.
• Client account management. This involves providing clients with updates and acting as a representative for the Consultant. This often involves liaising with some of the most senior hospitality professionals (CEOs) in the market.
• Help to ensure the practice is organised and efficient. Arranging candidate meetings, managing the team’s online presence (social media traffic) and helping coordinate and schedule
• Travel to clients all over the world to help take detailed briefs.
We are looking for someone with a minimum 2:1 degree, ideally from a good university. You will have excellent listening skills, strong communication and interpersonal relationships skills, an outstanding eye for detail that can work to a high standard and produce high quality results. You will aos have a confident and assured manner and high levels of organisations.
If you are looking to embark on a high challenge, high reward career with an ambitious and driven culture then we would love to hear from you. The role is based in the heart of Tech City with funky open plan offices.