Office Administrator with Reception Duties
Are you an exceptional receptionist with administrative experience looking for a new challenge? Do you pride yourself in being able to multi-task? If so, continue reading…
Our client is a fortune 500 finance company, they are currently seeking a talented Receptionist and Office Administrator to oversee the reception desk and provide high quality administrative support in their busy offices in central London. This is a temporary, long term booking to start immediately.
Your duties may include:
• Meeting and greeting all internal and external visitors
• Keeping office, reception area and meeting rooms clean and organized.
• Managing the meeting room booking system and organising hospitality and equipment where required
• Providing consistently high standards of administrative support
• Responsible for travel and accommodation arrangements
• Accurately processing invoices and expense claims whilst liaising with the Finance department
• Making sure office is always is stocked with supplies.
• Assisting with coordination and administering of events
• Ad-hoc business support duties, including holiday cover for colleagues
Our client is seeking a well presented, experienced receptionist with proven administrative experience that is comfortable juggling a busy workload. You must therefore have excellent time management and organisational skills, in addition to a meticulous work ethic. Accuracy and an ability to work autonomously will be key in this role, as they are seeking somebody that is confident to work without supervision and can consistently deliver high standards of work. You must also be able to liaise with individuals at a range of managerial levels and have experience in successfully managing events.
If you are looking for a varied role within a renowned fortune 500 company, please apply today!