Employee Relations Advisor
From humble beginnings, this award winning and well established UK brand are in the search of an Employee Relations Advisor to join their HR Shared Services Team, based in Central London with some travel to their West Drayton, Hayes and Peterborough offices.
About the role:
This role is based within their HR Services team and your specialist area and focus will be all things Employee Relations, providing comprehensive advice and service across the varied departments of the group. On a day to day basis this could include, liaising with senior managers within their Central London office, and working within a supportive team to deliver a professional, effective and proactive Employee Relations Service. This is a pivotal role in the HR team where you will play a key part in the company’s ongoing growth and success by ensuring line managers feel empowered and equipped to manage their team’s employee relations concerns in a respectful, fair and legally compliant way.
Duties will include:
• Advise, guide and coach line managers through matters relating to employee relations across all departments and locations (Operational and HQ).
• Effective case management of people related issues such as disciplinaries, grievances, performance management, flexible working, redundancies and restructures, TUPE processes, health & wellbeing, absence management, occupational health referrals, mediation referrals.
• To develop effective relationships with all relevant stakeholders to promote good and consistent employee relations
• To deliver training workshops to line managers to develop and empower them in their people management capabilities
• To be a functional expert on all People Standards and Procedures.
• Understand and keep up to date with new employment legislation and to proactively seek out HR initiatives
You must have:
• A CIPD Level 5 qualification or above
• Demonstrable experience of taking ownership for managing employee relations cases with line managers
• Experience of providing support and guidance to people managers - a large proportion of this advice will be by phone so must have an excellent telephone manner
• Demonstrable experience of working in an advisory role within a busy HR department
• An ability to interact with and influence people from all departments and at all levels within business is critical
• A desire to continuously improve and develop HR and employment law knowledge and expertise.
You will be rewarded with an annual bonus, 25 days holiday, as well as ongoing financial support to support your development and career. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV in today!