Our client is a leading player in the luxury furniture market and have a client base that spans worldwide. They are looking for an Operations Manager to be the lynchpin in the business and ensure flawless communication between the sales team, clients and production. The ideal candidate will come from a strong administrative background with an exceptional eye for detail and accuracy. The role will also involve office or showroom management and the smooth running of it.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who business minded with a passionate and appreciation for handmade quality.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Experience in purchasing and taking responsibility for all orders within the company
• Setting up files for quotations and sending the job to the workshop for costing
• Liaising with clients for approval of drawings and following up with the workshop
• Organising logistics and ensuring all within budget
• Experience using CRM’s (QuickBooks) and Xero for accounts
• Support the sales team with all administration (project number / obtaining multiple quotes from workshops by filling out request forms / putting quotes together / raising deposit invoices and balances / being fully supportive to sales team, so they get quotes and accurate information out ASAP)
• Working closely with the Finance Controller and Financial Director
• Monthly reporting across the board on sales and production
• Point of contact for IT support
• Ad-hoc tasks such as arranging couriers, post and special deliveries, ordering of office supplies and stationary.
• Great communication skills with team, clients and suppliers
• Understand the importance of customer service for a high-end/luxury service
• Must be incredibly good at multi-tasking and sometimes firefighting
• Willing to turn their hand to tasks and work as part of the team
• Calm under pressure
• Good with figures and business minded