Senior Manager Legacies
Senior Manager Legacies - Disability Charity
Our client, a disability charity, is looking for someone with the experience to develop and implement a plan to grow legacy income through an effective programme of legacy marketing and via management of the legacy administration function. The Senior Manager Legacies will manage a team of around 3 people to maximise supporter value, as part of the engagement strategy as well as to achieve/surpass fundraising and marketing targets. With the Head of Individual Giving, work to deliver the Individual Giving aspect of the engagement strategy with accountability for operationalising the legacy strand.
• Experience of managing a team to achieve targets, a track record in legacy marketing and achieving stretch goals in the area of direct marketing/B2C.
• Champion for innovation including strong knowledge and experience of managing innovation projects and programmes, as well as proven track-record of delivery.
• Effective budget management, driving efficiencies and effectively supporting priorities to deliver long term sustainable advantage.
• Demonstrable capacity to generate imaginative, innovative, cost effective solutions to complex market problems.
• Direct marketing experience at an advanced level and stewardship event/activity planning experience.
Does that sound like you? Apply today!