£40,000 - £50,000 + Bens + Bonus
This is an enviable opportunity for an extremely polished, intelligent top level EA with experience in Private Equity or similar fast paced boutique FS environment, to join a highly successful and fast growing private equity fund based in stunning offices near Kensington.
You will be supporting a team of Deal & Investment Executives by providing a first class EA service including extensive diary management, international travel booking, arranging meetings, coordinating video conferences, liaising with clients, arranging events, processing expenses. You will be a true team player EA always happy to work as a team with the other EA’s and help cover and support them as needed as they will in return.
This small diverse team work at an extremely fast and demanding pace with high pressure and urgency at all times so a background in a similar environment is essential! You must be an EA who enjoys working with a sense of urgency and utmost quality and understand the complex demands of a boutique FS environment.
Degree education and a second language are particularly useful in particular, German, Spanish, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian. Though a language is not essential.
Your duties will include:
• Extensive and fast moving international diary management
• Booking International travel across multiple time zones
• Proactively managing any changes to schedule at short notice and all associated logistics
• Reconcile and process expenses in a timely manner
• Coordinating a range of complex office and administrative processes to drive and facilitate business growth
• Supporting with events logistics as needed
If you have experience providing a high level of Executive Support in a similar role in the fast paced world of Private Equity or Financial Services and are looking to be part of a highly successful team, then apply today!