£27,000 - £32,000
Do you have strong office management experience?
Our client, a fantastic children’s charity is looking for an Office Manager to lead on the day to day running of the organisation. You will play an active role as part of the office team, supporting with
administrative tasks and some HR and Finance related tasks plus enabling all Head Office staff to work effectively and provide support to the CEO and Senior Management team.
• Ability to access and anticipate office requirements to ensure appropriate office facilities and provision to support smooth running of Head Office operations.
• Office management experience
• Experience of managing contractors/suppliers insuring value for money
• Ability to manage a variety of tasks at any one time.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent IT and office kills
Doe this sound like you? Apply today!