Are you an experienced Procurement Administrator with an excellent telephone manner? Are looking for temporary work to start immediately? If so, please read on!
One of London’s most iconic firms based in Paddington is seeking a highly reliable and proactive Procurement Administrator that can provide crucial support to their Head of Procurement.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with all suppliers and stakeholders to ensure regular performance reviews.
- Support in preparation of monthly procurement reports by conducting full research.
- On-boarding any initial inquiries by suppliers or stakeholders.
- Create and regulate a database with all correct, up to date information.
- Support Head of Procurement in Ad-Hoc duties.
Our client is looking for an experienced and bright Procurement Administrator with a keen eye for detail and meticulous work ethic, never letting things slip when working under pressure. The successful candidate must have strong IT skills, good knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as confident telephone manner. It is desirable for the successful candidate to have experience in previously working within a Procurement Department.
If you are an experienced Procurement Administrator that is available to start immediately for this assignment, please APPLY today!