£30,000- £35,000 + bonus + amazing benefits
Are you an ambitious, motivated and hard-working individual looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, challenging environment? Are you a whizz managing multiple diaries with back to back clashing meetings? Do you want to work in a highly prestigious, world renowned firm?
My client, an esteemed management consultancy based in stunning offices in the heart of the West End are looking for the highest calibre of Manager Assistant to support 3 managers and the wider team.
This firm really value their people and provide amazing benefits!
You will be responsible for taking complete ownership of their extremely busy and ever evolving diaries, being proactive at all times to pre-empt any issues and ensure their precious time is managed effectively. You will also be booking their extensive travel over multiple time zones, with the calm demeanour and gravitas to negotiate last minute changes.
Your duties will include:
• Complex diary management
• Scheduling internal and client meetings
• Building strong and lasting relationships with key client contacts
• Providing logistical and technical support while setting up all meetings, including video conferences
• Processing expenses
• All case team administration
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar fast-paced, prestigious environment
• Have experience supporting multiple individuals in a demanding, high pressure environment
• A proactive, flexible approach
• A high level of MS Office skills, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word and Excel
• A level education
If you are an Assistant of the absolutely highest calibre, you relish a challenge in a fast-paced, highly challenging environment please apply today!