£28,000 - £32,000
Are you an experienced fundraiser? Want to join a fantastic team with a track record of delivering extraordinary fundraising results?
This is a newly created position, designed to grow Individual Giving activity and income, with a focus on In Memory and Legacy Marketing. Within the Individual Giving team you will deal with supporters who donate £5 to those who have capacity to donate over £1m and they are all treated with the best care. You should be confident in quickly reprioritising your workload. Working in the same building as the cause we are fundraising for means you will meet new donors on a weekly basis and each of them will have different needs. Sometimes you will need to drop everything to support a family who have just walked into the building. You will also be responsible for campaign planning, supporter care and administration. The successful applicant will assist in all aspects of strategy delivery, including data, copy and print. Initiating and maintaining excellent external relationships, such as supporters, printers, designers and suppliers.
• Experience of working in a fundraising environment for three years or more.
• Considerable amount of experience dealing with In Memory and Legacy Giving.
• Confident managing a fundraising event which could raise tens of thousands of pounds (scheduling, budgeting and KPI setting / delivery will be part of your existing skill set)
• First class supporter care skills, you should be confident talking to an acutely bereaved family without any notice.
• Experience of donor stewardship, which means taking a cold relationship and cultivating it into something that benefits both supporters and the Fundraising team.
• Able to write compelling and articulate fundraising copy.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!