Front of House Executive
5* Client Experience Front of House Receptionist
£30,000 + amazing benefits
Are you a 5* receptionist who loves giving the highest level of service to high profile clients? Do you have a client facing background or cabin crew experience?
This could be the perfect next step for you!
A vibrant, sociable and high-end interior design company who really look after their people and provide excellent benefits are looking for a client experience specialist to join their friendly team.
Your key duties will include:
• Act as the face and voice of the company
• Coordinate refreshments and ensure meetings rooms are always immaculate
• Deliver exceptional and memorable Front of House experiences by providing a 5 star service
• Oversee the reception diary and proactively manage meeting room calendars
• Arrange couriers, weekly food orders and other services as needed for staff or guests
• Provide general assistance to the Chairman’s PA and HR Partner & Operations Manager
• Assist with arranging events
• A range of other ad-hoc tasks necessary to ensure everything runs smoothly, so a roll up your sleeves up attitude is essential!
• The ideal candidate will have a background working within a client focused role meeting and greeting VIP clients and truly providing an ambassadorial service.
This role would suit someone with career reception experience in similar demanding environments, or perhaps someone with a high end cabin crew or hospitality background looking for a more corporate career.