A leading top 50 Accountancy and HR Advisory firm, are looking for a friendly and proactive Team Assistant to join their Charity and Not-for-Profit team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a “second jobber” ideally from a professional services background looking to build on their existing experience and work for a global organisation that encourage personal development. They are based in fantastic offices in the City and the team are super collaborative and friendly.
• Providing administrative support to the Charity team.
• Photocopying, scanning and filing documents.
• Ensuring client filing is kept up-to-date.
• Amending and producing accounts and management reports.
• Supporting the administration team with the management of Partner, Director and Manager level work.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience in Administration, strong organisational skills and attention to detail, good high school academics and interpersonal communication skills.