Are you a high level EA looking for a new challenge? Do you want to support Senior Executives in a globally renowned, prestigious brand?
This could be the role you’re looking for!
A private equity backed, well known creative brand are looking for an agile and commercial EA to support their highly charming and charismatic CFO.
You will also be providing support to their Finance Director and Operating Board Director.
You will need high level MS Office, excellent communication and highly attuned interpersonal skills for this truly ambassadorial role.
This company really look after their people and offer excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, a generous staff discount, cycle to work scheme, a season ticket loan and much more. They also have countless company socials and Friday drinks!
Candidates from creative, professional services and financial services backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Your Executive Assistant duties will include:
• Complex Global Diary management
• Managing and prioritising inboxes
• Complex Global Travel arrangements
• Producing Board Packs
• Coordinating Board and Exec co meetings globally and providing full logistical support
• Supporting on a wide range of social and charity initiatives !
• Taking minutes in high level meetings
This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a top tier EA to join a well-known and fast-paced creative brand in a truly business partner role.