Temporary Part-Time Administrator
Do you have experience in providing outstanding administrative support within a corporate setting? Are you looking for a part time role that starts immediately? If so, read on!
Our client is a highly reputable executive search recruitment agency based in the heart of the City. They are seeking an experienced and highly professional administrator to provide support to the whole team. This is a part time (2 days a week), temporary assignment.
• General administrative duties – filing, scanning, proofreading, updating records on internal systems, sorting incoming correspondence.
• Booking meeting rooms.
• Front of House duties – meeting and greeting clients, providing refreshments, refreshing meeting rooms.
• Formatting and typing multiple CV’s.
• Ordering and replenishing company supplies and stationary.
• Ad hoc support as and when required.
We are seeking a reliable administrator with strong IT skills particularly Microsoft, in addition to having excellent verbal and written communication skills with a good eye for detail. You must be able to multi-task as well as having strong organisational skills.
If you are experienced in administrator looking for a part-time role to start as soon as possible? please apply as soon as possible