Corporate Hospitality Assistant
Do you have experience in Corporate Hospitality? Are you looking for a new on-going temporary assignment that starts immediately? If so continue reading…
A high-end, well known financial firm in the heart of London are seeking an experienced hospitality assistant on a on-going basis. Our client is looking for a hospitality assistant who is proactive with excellent attention to detail.
Your duties will include:
• Ensuring meeting rooms are set up suitably with the correct lunch orders.
• Liaising with colleagues to ensure you are ordering the correct lunches as per required.
• Setting up and emptying meeting rooms before and after meetings.
• Caring for VIP guests and internal team members whilst in the office.
• Ordering and replenishing hot and cold beverages.
• Ad-hoc support when required
You will be a highly polished hospitality assistant that is articulate and can provide all guests and internal team members with the upmost care. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and time management skills are essential, in addition to a meticulous work ethic. You must be confident to work autonomously, liaise with important clients, and be a team player.
If you are looking for an on-going temporary work this May and have experience as a hospitality assistant, please APPLY today!