Temporary German Speaking Corporate Receptionist
Are you an experienced Corporate Receptionist? Are you available for a short-term temporary assignment that starts immediately? If so continue reading…
A high-end, well known financial firm in London are seeking an experienced and highly professional Corporate Receptionist to cover their busy Front of House desk on a temporary basis. They are looking a bi-lingual receptionist who can fluently communicate in German, as you would predominantly be communicating with clients in German. This will be a short-term assignment lasting 4 weeks.
• Operating a busy switchboard
• Meeting and greeting all internal and external visitors
• Responsible for meeting room bookings and electronic equipment
• Caring for VIP guests and advising internal team members of their arrival
• Accepting and distributing all correspondence
• Organising travel arrangements
• Ad-hoc administration when required
You will be a highly polished Corporate Receptionist that is articulate and can give a positive impression of the firm by treating all guests with the upmost care. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and time management skills are essential, in addition to a meticulous work ethic. You must be confident to work autonomously, liaise with important clients, and be a team player.
If you are looking for temporary work this April and have experience as a Corporate Receptionist, please APPLY today!