HR Manager (Mandarin speaking)
HR Manager (Mandarin-speaking)
Canary Wharf, London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Our client is a global Telecommunications provider with offices based in Canary Wharf. They are looking to recruit a highly capable and confident HR Generalist with fluent Mandarin that will be responsible for the full HR remit for offices across the EMEA region totalling circa 100 employees.
• Implement HR policies, programs, procedures and guidelines
• Implement HR programs and identify opportunities for improvement and optimisation in order to solve any problems
• Manage employee relations casework
• Lead the EMEA region recruitment; liaise with recruitment agencies to expand source of talents
• Lead talent development programmes as well as compensation/performance management system for the achievement of top- and bottom-line results
• Advises management and stakeholders on the best employment practices and participates in the employment process
• Maintains compliance with governing law concerning employment
• Manages on boarding/inductions and the off-boarding processes
• Implements learning and development opportunities
• Analyse HR performance – including formulating reports for senior management to assist decision-making process and HR strategy
Who we are looking for?
• Minimum 4 – 5 years in a relevant Human Resources role, with demonstratable middle management level experience handling a range of HR domains
• Fluent in Mandarin
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with all member of senior management team, as well as staff, external suppliers and others
• Commitment to advocating and influencing the highest standards of ethics, discipline and professionalism
• Thorough research capability and analytical skills, in addition to strong verbal/written communication skills
• Self-motivated, with the determination to excel
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY today!