Personal Assistant - Covent Garden
£28, 000 - £32, 000 per annum
Location: Covent Garden
We are looking for a confident and polished PA with a minimum of 1 - 2 years experience to hit the ground running for this globally renowned company.
One of our well respected clients, a business management consultancy that operates across the world, are recruiting for a new PA to provide first-class support to a team of consultants and to help with client assignments and projects.
The firm’s success is based on their exceptional knowledge of psychology and expertise in a range of industries, which has helped build their reputation of creating long-lasting, positive changes within their clients’ businesses.
- Providing support to the Business Manager to maintain the successful running of client accounts across the client portfolio.
- Extensive diary management across multiple geographies and time zones.
- Attending client meetings where required - taking minute notes, taking necessary follow-up procedures.
- Liaising between clients, consultants and the wider operations of the company.
- Organising travel arrangements and accommodation (domestic and international).
- Coordinating client events and providing administrative support.
- Ad-hoc project support for consultants and the wider operations team.
The successful candidate must have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, in addition to a professional yet personable approach as you will be regularly liaising between high-profile clients and the internal team. You must be a highly organised individual who can manage multiple work streams and remain resilient in the face of difficulties.
In return, you will join a fun, diverse office culture with remarkable opportunities for career progression. The company offers generous work perks, including gym membership, flexible working hours, health insurance and free lunch!
If you are a reliable and strong PA, please get in touch with us today!