Marketing & Comms Manager for IT Service Provider
Marketing & Communications Manager for IT Service Provider
£30,000 - £45,000 per annum + Gym + Bonus + Beer Fridays!
Do you thrive in the world of Marketing and IT Services? Can you create strategies and deliver on projects to attract new business opportunities? This could be your next role!
We are recruiting a highly capable and creative Marketing & Communications Manager to join a dynamic team at an IT Managed Services Provider based in Sidcup, Kent. A strong understanding of the IT Services sector is essential, as you will need to understand the range of services this firm offers (IT Support, Web Design, Network Cabling, Telephone, IT Consultancy).
You will responsible for increasing the reach and impact of this company’s profile and visibility through delivering influential marketing, communications and PR. Working closely with the Head of Sales, you will implement these strategies to help market and position the firm to attract new business and partners.
• Develop and deliver marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to attract new business opportunities
• Contribute to the translation of the company’s business strategy into a marketing plan
• Plan marketing and communication strategies for specific delivery units for the most appropriate audience
• Plan and implement direct marketing approaches – targeting, personalisation of messages and measurability, data analysis, customer profiling, segmentation
• Deliver social media strategy and manage daily activity across all social media platforms
• Overall content management for company website
• Manage production of marketing materials
• Represent the company at external meetings, events and conferences
• Partner with the Sales team to acquire new business – profiling prospects, drive leads, campaigns, lead nurturing, etc.
• Develop brand awareness through production of valuable and engaging content and PR initiatives
• Conduct post action analysis on all marketing events
• Minimum 3 years’ experience within a marketing function, with relevant exposure to an MSP or IT Services firm
• Evidence of creating focused marketing strategies with self-direction and innovation
• Strong experience of partnering with Sales division, generating leads, measuring conversion and executing lead generation campaigns
• Solid working knowledge of tools: CRM, Web editing, Mail Chimp, lead forensics, Google analytics and database management systems
• Strong understanding of social media and the influence of technology on communications
• Commercial acumen, budget management, people management, stakeholder engagement and influence
• Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple projects simultaneously
If you are a confident communicator with a natural ability to multi-task, this could be your opportunity to take ownership of the Marketing division and drive its success. A strong understanding of IT Services is imperative, although enthusiasm and a creative mind is of equal importance for this role.
The lucky candidate will enjoy a brilliant benefits package, including discounted gym membership, a strong CSR programme, annual performance-related bonuses, Beer Fridays and plenty of company events.
Please APPLY today to be considered for this amazing opportunity!