Analyst / Associate - New York
Analyst & Associate for boutique Private Equity Firm
My client, a prestigious Private Equity firm are looking for an Analyst and an Associate to join their dynamic and hard-working New York team.
They are looking for the highest calibre of candidate, someone with a real interest in finance and 1-3 years’ experience for an Analyst and 3-6 years’ experience for an Associate in a similar, fast paced and finance related role.
You must have advanced MS Office skills, meticulous attention to detail and strong project planning skills. You must be analytically minded and highly driven and motivated to achieve your goals. You must thrive under pressure and have the ability to work under your own autonomy and to deadlines.
At least a 2:1 Bachelors degree from a Red Brick University is essential for these roles, as is excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Previous experience within a Private Equity environment would be advantageous, as is a finance related degree subject- however this is not essential.
As an Analyst you will be:
• Coordinating GP roadshows and handling all logistics
• Preparing analysis on GP portfolios
• Analyse capital flows regionally and globally
• Supporting deal leaders with deal management- managing all of the administration required
• Providing investor information to LPs
• Conducting research and analysis into the private equity market- including tracking global trends, macro and micro economic dynamics and legal and compliance matters
• Maintaining all fundraising-related documents
As an Associate you will be:
• Overseeing work produced by Analysts
• Communicating directly with clients
• Assisting deal leads in managing private capital
• Establishing relationships with various institutional investors
• Assist in acquiring and developing new business
This is an outstanding opportunity for professionals of the highest calibre to progress their careers in a boutique and highly prestigious environment.