£30,000 – £35,000
Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in operations &/or HR management? Want to work in the heart of the community?
The post holder will provide staff with professional leadership and expertise, keeping up to date with relevant professional developments, technical and legal information. Taking the organisational lead in human resources, delivery of annual events, marketing and promotion of the charity’s services and management of a range of contracts and service level agreements. This is both an operational and strategic role which requires the successful applicant to represent this community led charity at a senior level to partners, customers and stakeholders. The successful applicant will take the lead in identifying and developing systems to ensure contract compliance and staff moral and will be required to develop new plans and effective promotional campaigns.
• At least 2 years’ experience of hands on experience managing staff in a similar setting
• Knowledge of employment policies & regulations
• Experience of financial management including setting & managing budgets.
• Experience in organising external and work-based training for individuals and staff teams
• Have knowledge about health and safety procedures and risk assessments
• An understanding of the diverse needs of socially excluded people
• Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
• Excellent written, spoken and IT communication skills (especially with MS Office and Outlook)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!