£32,000 plus travel allowance
2 years FTC
Are you an experienced Database Manager? Looking for your next opportunity?
The Database Manager will, in partnership with their fellow Database Manager, jointly manage this charities Raisers Edge database. The role will focus on providing data support to fundraising, database user induction training and follow up consistency training within head office and other regional offices. The post holder will ensure compliance and provide data selections, analysis and insights. Additionally, the post holder will work with the IT team to ensure the database technical architecture works to the best advantage of the Charity.
• Substantial experience of using The Raiser’s Edge 7 database
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy, especially with data checking and quality
• Experience of delivering at-desk and remote training in CRM solutions
• Hands-on experience of Structured Query Language (SQL) and problem solving
• Experience of applying data analysis and reporting skills (crystal reports and pivot tables desirable)
• Understanding of the practical application of Gift Aid legislation
Does this sound like you? Apply Today!