Temporary Office Administrator
The Maine Group are currently seeking for an Office Administrator on behalf of a world-leading software and technology company based in West London. Are you available as soon as possible for a temporary assignment? If so we have the role for you, this assignment is to start immediately.
Your duties may include:
• Document management – filing, scanning, photocopying.
• Sorting incoming correspondence (emails, post, fax, telephone calls).
• Updating records and navigating internal databases and systems.
• Proofreading documents and correspondence.
• Ordering stationary.
• Looking after meeting rooms.
• General ad-hoc project support as and when required.
Who we are looking for:
• Well-presented, professional individual
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal)
• A meticulous attention to detail
• Confident in their use of Microsoft Office packages, databases, etc.
• Administrative experience in the corporate sector
• Confident in their ability to work with minimal supervision
• Able to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
If you are an experienced Office Administrator available for a temporary assignment immediately please APPLY today!