Philanthropy Manager – London - £43,000pa - Permanent
Are you a passionate, driven and motivated by making a difference? Take this unique opportunity today!
A well known charity is looking for a Philanthropy Manager to drive the teams growth and manage an effective and driven Philanthropy team, creating the structure, skills and environment to ensure the team can go from strength to strength.
You will personally manage and grow a pool of prospects capable of giving 6-figure + gifts, delivering the appropriate level of stewardship and care to achieve financial targets and ensure that relationships and gifts are yielded in future years by ensuring that the team’s prospect plans are formulated and implemented
• Significant experience in dealing with major giving relationships
• Ability to undertake in-depth research and basic data analysis
• Significant experience dealing with stakeholders
• Experience leading and developing a team
• Experience in a dynamic fundraising environment
• Excellent project management skills
• good experience of MS Office and other relevant IT systems
Some of exciting things instore for you !
• Generous pension contribution
• Free healthcare cash plan
• Annual interest-free season ticket loans
• Discounted gym memberships and cycle to work schemes
If this sounds like you, why not apply today !!