Are you a passionate and driven marketing individual, who prides yourself in delivering excellent marketing ideas?
You will be working in a team of driven professionals, working towards maintaining brand identity and marketing special events. You will also work with the fundraising team on corporate partnership applications, bespoke corporate materials and cause-related marketing opportunities.
This diverse role will allow you to use your skills to develop outstanding contents for use across all communication channels.
• To work with the Head of Communications & Marketing to develop marketing plans around new projects and appeals
• Ensuring that all marketing materials and communications are according to the charity’s brand guidelines
• You will have experience leading and delivering an integrated marketing strategy
• You will be required to work with a range of stakeholders
• Experience of using website CMS systems, including google analytics and social media metrics
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent understanding of key principles and elements of effective copywriting
• Professional use of Abode indesign and photoshop
Why not apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity today!!