Salary: £19 - 20 per hour
Are you a reliable, professional Executive Assistant with experience in professional services? Are you available for a temporary assignment this May? Continue reading…
Our client, a professional services firm based in the heart of London, are seeking a confident and well-presented EA on a temporary basis. You will be based in their slick offices in London, providing crucial EA support to their team during a busy period of growth. This is a temporary assignment lasting approximately 1 month, with potential to be extended.
• Extensive diary and inbox management
• Coordinating the booking of meeting rooms, preparing meeting materials
• Travel arrangements – including flights, transport, accommodation, itineraries
• Meeting and greeting visitors, always delivering the highest standards of service
• Database and electronic filing management
• Collating and filing expenses
• Ad-hoc administration to support senior executives
You will be a highly capable and efficient EA that thrives in corporate, fast-paced environment. Your English skills must be immaculate (written and verbal), as well as being a presentable and polite individual that can be a perfect ambassador for the company. Our client is looking for an experienced EA that can work with minimal supervision and can think outside the box to come up with solutions to any challenges they may face. Excellent time management skills are a must as you will be expected to prioritise your workload in order to meet pressing deadlines.
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant available for temporary work this May, please APPLY today!