Payroll Administrator - Private Hire Firm
This superb well known British brand is seeking a Payroll Administrator. This award winning company are evolving fast and looking to hire the best possible addition to their team to help shape the future of the company.
Based within the Payroll/HR Shared Services function we are seeking a new Payroll Administrator to join a Payroll team of 2 to manage the payroll process for a client group of around 1000 staff.
What will the role involve?
• Advising staff and managers on payroll queries
• Managing payslips and other tax documentation
• Calculating and processing all statutory payments and entitlements
• Liaising with external bodies such as HMRC, DWP, ONS, CSA etc.
• Prepare extensive reports and data exercises as required
• Continuously make improvements to enhance service
Does this sound like you?
• Ability to perform manual payroll calculations
• Strong payroll administration knowledge, including Oracle
• Good experience in Word & Excel as well
• Understanding of HMRC Submissions
• Excellent attention to detail
• A true team player
• Knowledge and experience of Oracle is essential.
If you enjoy working in payroll and want to join a very well-known and growing brand then please APPLY today!