Corporate Manager – London - £42,000pa - Permanent
A well known charity is looking for a Corporate manager to manage an effective and driven corporate team. In this exciting new role, you will be managing and developing a corporate Partnerships with stakeholders, dealing with corporate marketing campaigns and projects ensuring that all fundraising opportunities are maximised.
You will also be bringing with you a solid knowledge of what it takes to drive a team from strength to strength.
• Significant track record of success in achieving and exceeding KPIs/targets, ideally from a corporate dynamics
• Good understanding of managing relationships with stakeholders
• Substantial experience of renegotiating and leading on redrafting contractual agreements
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• IT literate with good experience of MS Office and other relevant IT
• Experience of growing income from corporate fundraising
• Fundraising qualification (desirable)
Some of exciting things instore for you
• Generous pension contribution
• Free healthcare cash plan
• Annual interest-free season ticket loans
• Discounted gym memberships and cycle to work schemes
• Cycle to work scheme
If this sounds like you, why not apply today !!