Executive Assistants – 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£37,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Do you want to join a forward-thinking, exciting and fast-paced firm? Do you want to provide the highest level of Executive Support to busy, high-profile professionals? Do you want a to join a company with amazing benefits, countless exciting team socials and incredible bonuses? This could be the role for you!
A globally renowned consultancy firm based in the centre of the city are recruiting for not one but two exceptional Executive Assistants. You will be supporting some of their most senior Managing Directors with all aspects of the running of the office.
You will be based in stunning offices with extensive transport links, an onsite gym, coffee shop and lifestyle services facilities.
You must have meticulous attention to detail, be one step ahead of the game and proactive in your approach. You must be unflappable with a commercial approach and be able to hit the ground running to assist the directors from day 1.
• Extensive and complicated diary management, in collaboration with other Executive Assistants across the firm
• Acting as the gatekeeper and first point of contact for all matters
• Complex travel management
• Preparation for meetings including assisting with document formatting and proofreading
• Timekeeping for the senior managing directors
• Producing agendas and coordinating meetings, taking full responsibility for assigned tasks and ensuring deadlines are met
• Taking a proactive role in updating client knowledge
• Conferring and supporting with Executive Assistants from all departments
• Any other duties the directors may need
Extensive experience in a similar esteemed corporate environment is essential for this role, as is excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you think you can provide top level support and you want to join this amazing firm apply today!